Hooverwood’s award-winning activities department offers residents a variety of programs to cater to individual preferences. One glance at our activities calendar provides an example of the creativity and energy our activity coordinators bring to our home.
Here are some of the activities residents can participate in:
- Weekly bingo and blackjack
- Monthly birthday parties with entertainment
- Exercise programs
- Off-campus visits to local restaurants, museums, shopping, and movies
- Gardening in the JCC Community Gardens
- Computers with internet access, email, and Skype
- Religious services
- Sunday Socials
- Educational classes in ceramics, cooking, painting, and other activities
If you would like to volunteer your time and assist with the activities, please visit our volunteer page.