Hooverwood is a skilled nursing facility with employment opportunities for both licensed and non-licensed employees. We value our diverse workforce and take pride in being an equal opportunity employer.
Career Fair at Hooverwood, 7:30 am – 5:00 pm, see dates below.
Thursday, September 27
*Interviews on the spot and refreshments provided.
Current open positions:
- Registered Nurse (FT & PT)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (FT & PT)
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Weekend Shift CNA (Saturday/Sunday)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401K Plan with Employer Contributions
- Employer Contribution to a Health Savings Account
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Accrual
- Annual Employee Recognition
- Employee of the Month Program
The Employment Application Proces
- Apply Online
- Visit Hooverwood between the hours of 8:00 am and 8:00 pm to complete an application. You may also download an application, and submit it by email or fax to 317-257-8423.
- Your application must be completely filled out before we will consider you for employment.
- If your qualifications meet our current needs, we will call you for an interview.
- Your application will remain active with us for 60 days. After that time, you may need to re-apply.
For employment verifications, please fax a signed request to 317-257-8423, attention Human Resources.