Make the Hoooverwood Difference…give your career the boost you’ve always wanted just click one of the open positions below and then click the box START YOUR APPLICATION! We are Indianapolis’ 5-star leader in aging services for over a century. Hooverwood is more than a job -we are a family where your passion for caring makes the difference we need. We value our diverse workforce and take pride in being an equal opportunity employer. We provide flexible schedules, excellent wages/benefits, growth opportunities and are accessible to public transportation.
We bend over backwards for you with excellent staffing ratios, all the resources, supplies and tools you need to deliver the highest quality of care possible, in an environment, and with the TEAM that will make you PROUD to leave your legacy!
-Becky Nash, Director of Nursing
Working hard is worth it when I can reassure my residents that I care, that they are not alone and that they are loved. What greater reward is there?
-Keita Taylor, Certified Nursing Assistant
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401K Plan with Employer Contributions
- Employer Contribution to a Health Savings Account
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Accrual
- Fun staff appreciation and reward program
The Employment Application Process
- Your application must be completely filled out before we will consider you for employment.
- If your qualifications meet our current needs, we will call you for an interview.
- Your application will remain active with us for 60 days. After that time, you may need to re-apply.
For employment verifications, please fax a signed request to 317-257-8423, attention Human Resources.